Friday, February 15, 2008
Cynical - Practical

People are tiring these days – a lot more than work, work-out, and heels. People are what tire me out. These complications and double meanings and sugar coated bitchiness – I’ve rolled my eyes so many times that I think they’re permanently dislocated – for I see the ceiling clearer than the faces in front of me.

The selfish-ness index seems to be rising at an alarming rate and reaching record breaking height everyday! The art of caring for people beyond those connected by blood, by the same bed, or a relationship of significance is slowly becoming extinct. Call me cynical if you wish, but I still walk around smiling and collecting my good karma – because I’m going to need it one day – for myself, or to lend to you. You will, however, have to step down from that pedestal of yours to reach out for it.

posted by iksha @ 10:54 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
Typed. Posted. Raw. Flawed. Just how I like it.
About Me

Name: iksha
Home: Singapore
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Isnaini Dot Com

BLOGGER